Why choose our Fibre Laser Marking Machine?
- For permanent, precise laser marking of crisp, clear codes onto a wide range of materials, one of Domino Printing’s potential solutions is the F-Series fibre laser marking machine.
- Boasting a laser beam spot size that is typically ten times finer and sharper than other laser marking and coding products, our F-Series fibre laser printers allow you to mark your products with utmost precision and quality.
- Tailor the beam strength to suit your materials, up to powerful high pulse power peaks of more than 12kW, suitable for engraving metals.
- With the F-Series you can achieve better contrast on plastic materials and deploy a much softer coding process on material susceptible to fractures.
- The F-Series fibre laser printer can produce unlimited lines of text in any orientation, and in many fonts and sizes. Equally suitable for both graphics and 2D Data Matrix codes.
- With the aim of maintaining production uptime, 100,000 hours of laser life, easy installation, and compact footprint, the F230i, F520i and F720i are flexible and adaptable fibre laser machines – equally suited for static and intermittent coding, as well as marking on-the-fly applications from low to high production line speeds.
Click here for D-Series in case you are looking for the range of CO2 Laser Printer.
Contact us for F-Series and we will suggest right solution to you. Let's Get Coding!
The diverse range of DPX fume extraction units to protect your equipment
- Ideal for use in a diverse range of applications, the DPX range of fume extraction units provides an efficient and cost-effective way of keeping your production at full capacity.
- Through its efficient two-stage filtration process with patented technology the DPX helps to reduce the risk of product contamination and rejects.
- It also reduces the likelihood of machine failure due to dust or particle formation inside your production equipment.
- Robust, reliable and easy to operate, the DPX units come in a range of variants based on Production rates:
- DPX500 - below 200 codes per min
- DPX1000 - between 200-500 codes per min
- DPX1500 - above 500 codes per min
- DPX2000 - all PVC coding applications