Dear Valued Customers,
With the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus, we want our customers, employees and communities to know that during this very difficult time Domino has implemented new policies and measures to help address the dynamic situation associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to keeping our employees safe while we provide the best possible service to our customers under these unprecedented circumstances.
To minimize the risk of exposure for our employees and customers and to slow down the spread of COVID-19, over the last few weeks, Domino has implemented several new policies, including:
- All travel to high risk countries has been stopped and an approval processes has been put in place for any international travel. We monitor the dynamic changes and adjust our travel policies accordingly.
- We have reviewed our global supply chain and don’t see any supply risk in the short term. We continue to monitor the situation closely through our incident management teams and risk management processes.
- We have moved to a remote working arrangement for many of our office based staff in order to protect critical functions and to maintain local business continuity.
- Employees are being encouraged to stay home if they are showing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, and return to work policies that include screening have been put in place.
- All vendors are required to adhere to strict screening and are not allowed onto our premises if they show any symptoms or might have traveled to one of the COVID-19 hot spots within the prior 2 weeks.
- A dedicated team has been put together in order to provide our customers with the information they need regarding Domino policies and to answer COVID-19 related questions. Contact us to get in touch.
We also recognize the challenge of running normal production operations without the normal support from vendors when it comes to maintenance and repair. At Domino we are working on adapting our service offerings to provide our customers alternate options to ensure continued efficiency of your coding equipment during this time. These options include:
- Online knowledge library
Thousands of useful hits, tips, manuals, videos and training content are available free of charge at www.dominoeservice.com.
- Expanded telephone support services
Domino provides 24/7, 365 telephone support, manned by a team of product specialist. These specialists are standing by to provide extended support so we can resolve issues remotely and provide your internal teams with the knowledge they need to maintain expected OEE levels.
- "Return to Domino" support options
If you prefer to return your printer to our factory workshop we can arrange that for you and will expedite the repair and return of your printer to minimize downtime.
- Service exchange options
For some of our printer technologies we may offer (while supplies last) service exchange support. This offers overnight shipments of refurbished printers at reduced prices to get you back up and running quickly and efficiently (contact us to learn more).
- Spare printer availability
While supplies last, we also offer units at a discount, enabling you to carry internal redundancy of their printing equipment.
- Domino Cloud for Ax- Series customers
The Domino Cloud Interface (DCI) for continuous inkjet customers offers remote diagnostics, an intuitive customer dashboard, and remote monitoring. Contact us to learn more.
- Pro-active training
Domino offers pro-active training courses for customers that want to develop in-house knowledge to allow you to service your equipment without the need of a Domino technician.
- Online ordering
Order supplies, spare parts, and consumables 24/7 online at buydomino.com. You may experience some short term delays in delivery due to recent demand.
For general questions or more information on these options please contact your local service representative, contacts us online, or call 1-800-444-4512.